We may use IP addresses and other anonymous data such as browser and operating system type, the time and duration of site visits and the pages visited for the purposes of:
- obtaining aggregate information on the whereabouts of visitors to the Website; and
- maintaining and enhancing our Website and improving our services to clients.
We may also aggregate any information collected via the Website (which will be annonymised so that it shall not amount to Personal Data), for such purposes as generating demographic profiles of our customer base.
Purpose of collection, use, storage, processing, disclosure and transfer
Any Personal Data submitted to us in enquiries through this Website, by email or by other means provided via the Website, will be collected, used, stored and processed by us only for the purposes of:
- providing requested information on our products, services, pricing and processes; or
- maintaining and improving our website; or
- providing requested services to you.
We will not disclose any Personal Data given by or collected from you to any third party without your consent.However, such Personal Data may be shared with our subsidiaries, trusted associates, business partners, contractors or agents (whether inside or outside Hong Kong) where necessary in order to fulfil the above stated purposes.
In such cases, we require that these parties maintain your data in confidence and subject to the same restrictions as Personal Data held by ourselves, and that they use it for the specified purposes only. In order to protect the information, our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security measures.
We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Data to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons:
- by law;
- to comply with legal processes or governmental requests;
- to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the website or our network; and/or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, the users of the website, or the public.
You may at any time request that we:
- inform you of the Personal Data we hold concerning you;
- correct such Personal Data if it is inaccurate; or
- delete from our records any Personal Data we may hold on you. However, please note that any requested deletion of your records or personal data may prevent us from responding to any queries or providing any information, products or services requested by you.
If you wish to request access to, or correction or deletion of your Personal Data, or have any queries or concerns regarding this policy or its application, you may contact the General Manager of Human Resources by email at email@example.com, and we will respond within a reasonable time.